is an online analysis instrument for
- professionals in employed labour,
- re-entry into professional life,
- effective career planning,
- in-house promotion,
- particularly suitable for people who seek a career change.
The Analysis begins with the online questionnaire
Already on completion of the online questionnaire, people become aware of how they actually work best, especially when it comes to new and/or difficult situations.
The example shows excerpts from the online questionnaire and the end of the survey.
After clicking on 'Finish' the final image to download the WSA profile will appear within a few seconds.
The most reliable results you'll get when you are aware that this is not is a test in the traditional sense, that there are no ’right‘ or ‘wrong’ answers and no ‘failure’.
Trust yourself: even if you have work problems and/or difficulties concentrating, you have certainly still a gut feeling that tells you HOW to best work - even if you should have failed in the past professionally before.
What a WSA Profile contains:
- Descriptions of the 4 aspects of the work environment that can worsen/impair work performance drastically or improve it dramatically;
- 3 unique physical combinations that hamper or facilitate the absorption of information especially during high concentration work.
- the 6 settings that make a ‘survival’ in corporate structures and other organizations possible and are a pre-requisite for ongoing professional training or a successful career;
- the best strategies to succeed in a working group or preferring to work alone;
- recommendations on how to concentrate best and for intensive preparation for job interviews.
The WSA-Employee consists of:
a ‘Personal Report’ with guidelines for professional development, graphs and charts. There is also an overview, called ‘Profile Summary’ which describes the most important elements of your individual Working Style.
What does such an LSA Profile look like?
Available in: English, German, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian
is an online analysis instrument for:
adults who are currently in regular work,
employees, jobholders, freelancer, entrepreneurs
What does the Working Style Analysis offer me?
WSA unveiles ... your individual, personal Working Style combinations.
WSA shows ... how you can re-arrange your work environment in order to achieve better performance results
WSA offers ... guidelines that help to concentrate better, carry out work assignments, team work etc. with less stress and to successfully complete projects.
WSA provides ... a deeper, more comprehensive analysis than traditional personality tests - based on biological factors - for a much lower price.
Finally, the WSA Profile tells you how similar - or completely different from your own Working Style the natural style needs of your colleagues, family members others are if they also create their Working Style Analysis.
Reduce stress and increase your job satisfaction...
...through the discovery of how you work best.